We are thrilled to be back at Embedded World!
This year we will be showcasing the IoT Journey and how we can get you from concept to commercial grade production in as little as ten weeks. And…enjoy a cup of coffee on us!
Visit us in Hall 4, booth 478 and see how Electric Imp is inspiring forward-thinking companies to deliver IoT innovations. The Electric Imp IoT Connectivity Platform simplifies connecting and managing devices from prototype-to-production, through end-of-life:
- Global - Over 100 customers worldwide
- Deployed at Scale - Millions of devices
- Simple and Pervasive - Redefining cellular IoT connectivity
- Proven Secure - 1st IoT platform to be independently certified to UL® 2900-2-2
Centerpiece of our Solution Showcase this year is NXTGN, a specialist for connected business processes. They recently rolled out a commercial-grade pharmaceutical vessel tracking and monitoring solution on Microsoft Azure leveraging the Electric Imp IoT Connectivity Platform in just 10 weeks!
We’ll show you:
how your ideas can be prototyped in just 30 minutes
how you can accelerate the development of your IoT project
how to scale quickly to production with our connected factory solution
- the value of engaging with our partner ecosystem for a complete solution
... and more Real-World Solutions:
- Pitney Bowes: Retrofitting Commercial Equipment
- GoodMeasure: Utility Monitoring
- Petasense: Predictive Maintenance for Industrial Equipment
- Workplace Fabric: Commercial Space Management
- Consumer products such as Connected Coffee (Bonaverde) and FridgeCam (Smarter)
Meet the Team!
- Discuss your idea with Hugo Fiennes, Electric Imp Co-Founder and CEO
- Accelerate your product with Terrence Barr, Head of Customer Solutions Engineering
- Discover our partner ecosystem with Padma Duvvuri, Head of Business Development
- Profit from a conversation with Peter Tarbox, Director of Sales
We know your time is limited, especially at a trade show, but we are confident that 30 minutes with us will help you reduce IoT headaches, sleepless nights, missteps, and move your project to market faster and with confidence!
Visit us in Hall 4, booth 478 or click on the link below to schedule your 1:1 meeting with us. We look forward to seeing you there!
Don't have a pass to the show? Use this code B402051 for a free 3-day pass.