Electric Imp helps more than 100 manufacturers and enterprises transform the world through the power of secure IoT connectivity
Why Enterprises Prefer Electric Imp
- Independent security certification, including status as the only IoT platform certified to UL® Cybersecurity Certification 2900-2-2
- Fail-safe OTA upgrade of both operating system and application, with comprehensive device and operations management
- Cloud middleware to address varied real-world use cases and enterprise integrations
- Widely available pre-provisioned modules, enabling easy device manufacturing
- Public and private cloud options
How We Enable Microsoft Azure IoT Customers
We built our integration to virtually eliminate the complexities of deploying, commissioning, securing and managing IoT devices at scale for Azure IoT Hub deployments. IoT Hub customers can now focus on capturing and using their valuable business data instead of worrying about overcoming the constantly-changing challenges of first mile connectivity and security.
All-Azure Solution for Industrial IoT
In addition to providing an advanced AMQP-based integration supporting low-latency bi-directional data flow, secure programmatic device on-boarding, custom in-flight data processing, and fail-safe device management of IoT devices at scale, Electric Imp also offers customers the option of a private managed Electric Imp Cloud instance, fully hosted on Microsoft Azure.
Public and Private Azure Cloud
Electric Imp provides an “All-Azure” approach, offering customers both public and private managed Electric Imp Cloud instances, fully hosted within Microsoft Azure.
High-performance AMQP Integration
Electric Imp’s AMQP support is designed for secure, enterprise-scale, low-latency, bi-directional communication, making it ideally suited for a wide range of high-performance and near-realtime IoT applications.
Secure Integration with Azure IoT Hub
Get Started with Azure IoT & Electric Imp
Electric Imp Blog Posts
- Electric Imp Delivers High-Performance Microsoft Azure Cloud Connectivity to Simplify Secure IoT (NEW)
- Electric Imp announces a fully-integrated “All-Azure” solution
- Electric Imp announces Secure, High Performance Support for AMQP
- Electric Imp and Microsoft Partner to Accelerate Secure IoT and Simplify Connectivity for Industrial and Commercial Customer (NEW)
- Electric Imp Delivers High-Performance Integration with Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Electric Imp Announces Availability of Private impCloud™ on Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Blog Post